Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter!

I hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend, wherever you are and whatever plans you have :)

I began to hook another amigurumi pattern for a friend's little girl yesterday, she's 5 years old so cuddly toys and dolls are a very big part of her life at home - she even has a couple of favourites that get to go out with her on trips too. It's very cute!

I was enjoying the pattern greatly, but none of the shops were open yesterday so I couldn't get any eyes yet, and hooking had to pause when I got to the stage where stuffing will be required. 

So while this project was on hold, I worked on a little pattern of my own, hooking up a few new amigurumi friends as variations of the same pattern. I finished these ones, and will glue eyes on when I can get some (these ones are not for babies, so safety eyes are not an issue).

I'll write more about these new friends later, but for now Choc Chip the mint bunny insisted that I embroider her some eyes so that she could pop by and say Happy Easter too!

Happy Easter!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment